Homeopathic Remedies for Herpes
If you have had or are currently experiencing the symptoms of herpes or shingles, you can find natural and homeopathic remedies for herpes that really works. Use a natural Herpes and Shingles Cream that contains L-Lysine (shown in a section below) to relieve the skin itch. Two very nasty infections that cause severe skin irritation and raised bumps that itch.
But, the trick is to not scratch them, because they can leave ugly permanent scars. See a physician to verify that you have this, and get treatment immediately. Natural remedies for herpes like homeopathy can really help with the itching reaction from all types of Herpes Viruses.
Herpes Simplex Virus Infection
What's the difference between Love and Herpes? Herpes is Forever Baby! A herpes simplex virus infection is lovingly referred to as simply “herpes.” It's sometimes called the “love virus” because it is usually brought to a head by acts of love, kissing or intercourse or a mix of the two. Although most people do carry this virus in a dormant (not active) state and don't show symptoms till your immune system is in a weakened state.
It is imperative that you not let your immune system get depressed or lowered as it can become serious or life threatening if your immune system is compromised and herpes erupts. Fortunately, you can get quick relief and help prevent future breakouts by using Natural and Homeopathic Remedies for Herpes that treats the cause and not just the symptoms.
Types of Herpes
There are two major types of Herpes Viruses (Simplex and Zoster). The Herpes Zoster virus causes Chicken Pox and Shingles. The earlier you get these the better as you usually don't get them more than once, and it's harder to get over when you're older if your immune system is not strong. If you get these make sure you have some powerful anti-itch cream on hand quickly as you can scratch them to hard and it will leave you scarred for life.
These two common types of herpes and they also are the main types of herpes simplex viruses that you need to know about. Oral herpes is the HSV-1 (or herpes simplex virus 1) is the type of herpes that shows up from kissing. It is usually from mouth to mouth kissing (snatching a kiss), but can also be transmitted from going down on your partner. It shows up as fever blisters or cold sores usually on your lips, but sometimes on your eyelids and around the eyes.
Herpes Symptoms can be impossible to detect if it's not in its active state, unless you get a blood test. This is called asymptomatic herpes, it's there but the person's immune system is strong enough to stop it from causing symptoms. How to Boost Your Immune System Naturally and keeping it balanced (actively relieving stress) is the best prevention against contracting herpes signs or symptoms.
Herpes simplex 2 or HSV-2 is usually sexually transmitted causing painful blisters in the genital or anal area. You can even get it and not know about it for years. It is rarely fatal, but mostly inconvenient as you can't have normal intimate contact till the symptoms go away. These show up as small red blisters that can itch and are sometimes painful. You can rub fresh garlic or oregano oil on them to help stop the infection from spreading.
Oral Herpes Symptoms
How do Oral Herpes Symptoms show up on the body? You'll see the following common oral herpes symptoms if you are being infected by the virus:
- Painful sores on the lips, gums, throat, tip or front of the tongue, inside of the cheeks, and the roof of the mouth.
- They may extend down the chin and neck.
- Gums may become swollen, red-colored, blistered and may even bleed.
- Lymph nodes in the neck may often swell and become painful.
- Painful throat with shallow ulcers and a grayish coating on the tonsils. (Particularly when you're in your teens or early 20's).
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms of oral herpes then use the treatments for herpes at the bottom of this page for lasting relief.
Genital Herpes Symptoms
How does Genital Herpes Symptoms show up and where exactly on the body? Here is what you will experience and where if you have genital herpes:
- Itching or tingling sensations in the genital or anal area;
- small fluid-filled itchy blisters that sometimes burst leaving small painful sores
- painful urination over the open sores (especially in women);
- chronic headaches;
- chronic backache;
- flu-like symptoms, including swollen glands or fever.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms of genital herpes then use the treatments for herpes at the bottom of this page for lasting relief.
Herpes Outbreak Triggers
There are few herpes outbreak triggers that can help prevent your next herpes outbreak. Here are the most common triggers of herpes:
- Weakened Immune System (This makes it easy for herpes to make a reappearance)
- Going through Chemotherapy or Radiation therapy for cancer (Use Cancer Herbs instead)
- Having a surgery, particularly in the genital, mouth or eye area
- Chronic Stress (This also weakens your immune system and raises unhealthy hormones like cortisol)
- Excess exposure to ultraviolet light (UV light) More than 30 mins. Direct sunlight between 10 am-3 pm
- Having a Chronic Illness, particularly autoimmune issues like Psoriasis or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Excess Alcohol consumption (it dehydrates you and also weakens your immune system)
Avoiding the triggers of herpes can prevent an outbreak of herpes and oral or genital blisters.
How Does Herpes Spread?
How does herpes spread? Herpes is spread by kissing or intercourse or a combination of both. It can also spread through contact with someone who has it and they touch a cold sore or infection and then another object like a door knob or glass. It can also spread if they have open blisters and sneeze or cough with their mouth uncovered and your own immune system is weakened. Once you get it through oral intimacy or sexual intimacy it stays in your body in a dormant (or sleep) state till your immune system is weakened or compromised. it then resurfaces and is spread through your own spinal nerves.
Fortunately, reinfections are generally milder and last for a shorter period of time (about 3 to 5 days.) The sores are usually fewer, smaller, less painful, heal more quickly, and there are no flu-like symptoms this time. Subsequent outbreaks, or primary outbreaks in people who have had the virus for some time but have previously been asymptomatic, usually occur during periods of stress or illness when the immune system is functioning less efficiently than normal.
Natural Remedies for Herpes
The most effective herpes treatment uses natural remedies for herpes that treat your herpes symptoms and prevent herpes outbreaks in the future too. There are some herpes remedies that you need to have in your medicine chest. Rule #1 is to keep your immune system strong and balanced. Use the following natural herpes remedies for fast relief and to prevent herpes trigger outbreaks:
- Immune Support (pictured above) is a natural immunity booster and balancer, it stops viruses and bacteria from taking over and prevents a weakened immune system (how herpes awakens and replicates.)
- Essential Oil Lip Balm for Herpes (an organic essential oil lip balm for herpes and shingles symptoms, particularly on the lips or mouth area)
- L-Lysine is An amino acid that prevents and treats cold sores. It is taken orally or applied directly to the skin for this use. Lysine is also used to improve athletic performance.
- Oil of Oregano (Take internally or apply directly on open sores to stop herpes infections quickly.)
- Oral Probiotics to help crowd out bacteria, yeast, mold, fungus and viruses and make your body inhospitable to infections.)
Use any of the above natural herpes remedies for herpes and shingles symptom relief. Homeopathy is a great way to stop the cause of your herpes outbreaks and prevent it from coming back. Look at the homeopathic remedy for herpes below to see how it can help you be herpes free now!
Homeopathic Cold Sore Remedies
H-Balm is the best of the natural and organic Homeopathic Cold Sore Remedies that work! It is homeopathic physician recommended because it stops cold sores from showing up on your lips and skin. It is quick acting and can help keep cold sores from returning. Here is what H-Balm can do for you:
- Promotes natural healing of Cold Sores
- Soothes your Itching that may cause scarring
- Soothes your Painful Fever Blisters
- Calms Swelling and Redness
- Your Partner Really wants you to get this right now!
- 100% Organic and Guaranteed to work for YOU!
Click on the H-Balm image above and stop your painful embarrassing cold sores now! If you want to heal and balance your immune system so you won’t have herpes outbreaks when under a lot of stress, then you might want to get the homeopathic remedy for herpes and shingles or the homeopathic medicine kit for herpes to help stop viruses from overtaking your immune system again.
Homeopathic Herpes Remedy
HRPZ (pictured above) is a natural Homeopathic Herpes Remedy that stops all your herpes symptoms without side effects! It is a holistic formula created by homeopathic physicians that stops herpes from making your life miserable. Here is how HRPZ relieves your herpes and shingles symptoms:
- Safely Relieves Herpes and Shingles Symptoms
- Stops the Itching that may cause scarring
- Relieves Painful Fever Blisters
- Promotes rapid healing of Cold Sores
- Calms your Swelling and Redness
- Quick Acting with Sustained Release
It works well for simple herpes infections. If you have chronic herpes infections then you can get the complete Homeopathic Herpes Remedy Kit (shown below.) It quickly relieves your genital herpes symptoms, naturally heal cold sores, boost your immune system and prevent future herpes outbreaks now!