Homeopathic Remedies for Herpes
Herpes Simplex Virus Infection
What’s the difference between Love and Herpes? Herpes is Forever Baby! A herpes simplex virus infections is lovingly referred to as simply “herpes.” It’s sometimes called the “love virus” because it is usually brought to a head by acts of love, kissing or intercourse or a mix of the two. Although most people do carry this virus in a dormant (not active) state and don’t show symptoms till your immune system is in a weakened state, you can get quick relief and help prevent future breakouts by using Natural and Homeopathic Remedies for Herpes.
Types of Herpes
There are two major types of Herpes Viruses (Simplex and Zoster). The Herpes Zoster virus causes Chicken Pox and Shingles. The earlier you get these the better as you usually don’t get them more than once, and it’s harder to get over when you’re older if your immune system is not strong. If you get these make sure you have some powerful anti-itch cream on hand quickly as you can scratch them to hard and it will leave you scarred for life.
Use a natural Chicken Pox and Shingles Cream to relieve the skin itch. Two very nasty infections that cause severe skin irritation and raised bumps that itch. But, the trick is to not scratch them, because they can leave ugly permanent scars. See a physician to verify that you have this, and get treatment immediately. Homeopathy can really help with the itching reaction from all types of Herpes Viruses.
Herpes Symptoms can be impossible to detect if it’s not in its active state, unless you get a blood test. This is called asymptomatic herpes, it’s there but the person’s immune system is strong enough to stop it from causing symptoms. Boosting your immune system and keeping it balanced (actively relieving stress) is the best prevention against contracting herpes signs or symptoms.
There are two common types of herpes and they also are the main types of herpes simplex viruses that you need to know about. Oral herpes is the HSV-1 (or herpes simplex virus 1) is the type of herpes that shows up from kissing. It is usually from mouth to mouth kissing (snatching a kiss), but can also be transmitted from going down on your partner. It shows up as fever blisters or cold sores usually on your lips, but sometimes on your eyelids and around the eyes.
Herpes simplex 2 or HSV-2 is usually sexually transmitted causing painful blisters in the genital or anal area. You can even get it and not know about it for years. It is rarely fatal, but mostly inconvenient as you can’t have normal intimate contact till the symptoms go away. These show up as small red blisters that can itch and are sometimes painful. You can rub fresh garlic or oregano oil on them to help stop the infection from spreading.
Oral Herpes Symptoms:
- Painful sores on the lips, gums, throat, tip or front of the tongue, inside of the cheeks, and the roof of the mouth.
- They may extend down the chin and neck.
- Gums may become swollen, red-colored, blistered and may even bleed.
- Lymph nodes in the neck may often swell and become painful.
- Painful throat with shallow ulcers and a grayish coating on the tonsils. (Particularly when you’re in your teens or early 20’s).
Genital Herpes Symptoms:
- Itching or tingling sensations in the genital or anal area;
- small fluid-filled itchy blisters that sometimes burst leaving small painful sores
- painful urination over the open sores (especially in women);
- chronic headaches;
- chronic backache;
- flu-like symptoms, including swollen glands or fever.
Herpes Outbreak Triggers
There are few herpes outbreak triggers that can help prevent your next herpes outbreak. Here are the most common triggers of herpes:
- Weakened Immune System (This makes it easy for herpes to make a reappearance)
- Going through Chemotherapy or Radiation therapy for cancer (Use Cancer Herbs instead)
- Having a surgery, particularly in the genital, mouth or eye area
- Chronic Stress (This also weakens your immune system and raises unhealthy hormones like cortisol)
- Excess exposure to ultraviolet light (UV light) More than 30 mins. Direct sunlight between 10am-3pm
- Having a Chronic Illness, particularly autoimmune issues like Psoriasis or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Excess Alcohol consumption (it dehydrates you and also weakens your immune system)
How Does Herpes Spread?
How does herpes spread? Herpes is spread by kissing or intercourse or a combination of both. It can also spread through contact with someone who has it and they touch a cold sore or infection and then another object like a door knob or glass. It can also spread if they have open blisters and sneeze or cough with their mouth uncovered and your own immune system is weakened.
Once you get it through oral intimacy or sexual intimacy it stays in your body in a dormant (or sleep) state till your immune system is weakened or compromised. it then resurfaces and is spread through your own spinal nerves. Fortunately, reinfections are generally milder and last for a shorter period of time (about 3 to 5 days.)
The sores are usually fewer, smaller, less painful, heal more quickly, and there are no flu-like symptoms this time. Subsequent outbreaks, or primary outbreaks in people who have had the virus for some time but have previously been asymptomatic, usually occur during periods of stress or illness when the immune system is functioning less efficiently than normal.
Natural Remedies for Herpes
The most effective herpes treatment uses natural remedies for herpes that treat your herpes symptoms and prevent herpes outbreaks in the future too. There are some herpes remedies that you need to have in your medicine chest. Rule #1 is to keep your immune system strong and balanced. That alone will help not allow herpes infections to show up when you least expect it. Use the following natural herpes remedies for fast relief and to prevent herpes trigger outbreaks:
- Natural Zeolite (Use natural Zeolite-AV capsules or Zeotrex liquid zeolite immunity booster to stop the herpes virus from replicating and spreading to create more cold sores and genital warts.)
- Lysine (L-Lysine is An amino acid that prevents and treats cold sores. It is taken orally or applied directly to the skin for this use. Lysine is also used to improve athletic performance.)
- Cannabinoids (Hemp Seed Extract or Cannabis Extract can be taken internally and CBD Oil can be applied externally right on the cold sores to prevent outbreaks and speed healing.)
- Oregano Oil (Take internally or apply directly on open sores to stop herpes infections quickly.)
- Organic Mushrooms (Organic Mushrooms are powerful against viruses and cancers. See Mushroom Health benefits.)
- Oral Probiotics to help crowd out bacteria, yeast, mold, fungus and viruses and make your body inhospitable to infections.)
Homeopathic Herpes Remedy
Homeopathic remedies work well against viruses because they create an inhospitable environment that they just can’t thrive and replicate in very well. This special homeopathic herpes remedy works really well because it strengthens the immune system and stops the signs and symptoms of herpes from manifesting on your body. You’ll start feeling better and begin getting the upper hand on active herpes symptoms. You can get past this highly “embarrassing” condition, and start enjoying your life fully – again! Click on the Viratrol bottle or order now button, and find out how you can get your life back quickly.
- Quickly & Safely Relieves Herpes Symptoms
- Soothes the Itching that may cause scarring
- Soothes Painful Fever Blisters
- Promotes healing of Cold Sores
- Calms the Swelling and Redness
- Fast Acting Remedy with Sustained Lasting Healing
- Your Partner Really wants you to get this right now!
- 100% Guaranteed to work for YOU!